Established by Mr.Jeyachandran, a textile technocrat with more than three decades of experience in textile field, in the early 1980’s, Ramachandran Textiles is a flourishing textile enterprise based at the heart of Trivandrum City .
After the whooping success of Ramachandran Textiles in Trivandrum , Kerala, Mr. Jeyachandran considered business expansion and hence Jeyachandran Textiles. Originally started in 1998 in a single building at No. 27, Ranganathan Street, Chennai, it now occupies five independent buildings in Ranganathan Street, and one in Usman Road, near Panagal Park, Chennai and has also opened a brand new showroom in Pallikaranai recently.
With separate outlets for Gents, Ladies , Kids , Electronic appliances , Furnitures spread across the crowded street and also well-known as the busiest street in Chennai, Jeyachandran Textiles has everything for the kid at your home to the elderlies.
Apart from catering to the textile needs of our customers Jeyachandran also has separate outlets for Footwear, Shoes, Bags and other accessories for Men and Women.
Later in the year 2000, the group ventured in jewellery business by opening up Jeyachandran Gold House in the same Ranganthan Street. Other than the offline stores we have also launched www.jeyachandrantextiles.com with the vision of becoming one of the largest online stores.
Currently all the establishments are being ably looked after by the next generation of the family with Mr. Jeyachandran as the sole proprietor.
Mr.Jeyachandran, who hails from one of the southern district of Tamil Nadu, started this venture back in 1980 as a small retail shop named after his deceased elder brother. His constant endeavors have made it possible to expand the establishment beyond boundaries. He went on to open up Jeyachandran Textiles in 1998 at Ranganathan Street, T Nagar, Chennai and Jeyachandran Gold House in 2000 in the same city. He is now being assisted by his successors.
Quality products at affordable prices.To be in the forefront of the textile sector with our continuous search for excellence and perfection, while putting our strong foothold on conventional practices.
To be in the forefront of the textile sector with our continuous search for excellence and perfection, while putting our strong foothold on conventional practices.
Our experts handpick our products. The exquisite silk sarees at Jeyachandran Textiles are hand-woven by our artisans at the various handloom units set up across different silk destinations. These silk creations stand out for their exclusive designs, rich zari work and weaving expertise, which gives them that special look and makes you feel special !
Our Quality Process
We follow strict quality standards for our products. Right from production to the point-of-sales, we follow stringent quality measures to ensure our customer’s satisfaction.We believe in the motto: ‘Good service is good business’. Keeping this in mind, we train all our staff on good and fare business and customer-care etiquettes.Our affable staff makes you feel easy while choosing fabrics and designs regardless of physical stature and personal choice. For instance, sarees with bigger borders would be recommended to those who are tall and fabrics like georgettes, chiffons, crepe, etc. would be suitable to look slimmer for those who are physically built heavy. At Jeyachandran, we provide training to our staff in taking care of customers with personal attention and being responsible with an understanding of their requirements. Finally, it’s the customer satisfaction that matters the most at Jeyachandran.
- We believe that staff is the backbone of our business and hence we take utmost care of our staff’s welfare. Happy staff makes for a happy company.
- We treat our staff like our family and have provided them with all provisions to make their stay with us a satisfying one. We encourage convenient flexi timings for our staff for added convenience facilitating young parents to share ample time with their kids.
- Apart from comfortable accommodation and food, we have also taken measures to provide our staff with good entertainment in their free time. For this we have a built-in mini theatre in their lodging place where will be screened two movies a day for people working in shifts.
- Also, we have provided our staff with dedicated medical faculties to take care of theirs and their family’s health issues.
- The most important thing for a healthy work atmosphere is a good work culture. We provide our staff with expert training and mentoring to impart them with good work ethics and groom them to be competent professionals.
- We also offer educational scholarships to the children of our staff provided they meet certain prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Most importantly, we provide special care to the artisans and families involved in the whole process.
We are committed to environment friendly packaging products. Organic dyes are used in our products to reduce the chemical contents and pollutants.